2.5% gross revenue royalty on a diesel-displacement technology company in Ontario
MOBISMART Mobile Off-Gid Power & Storage Inc.
Mobile solar power generation
2.5% Gross Revenue Royalty
The Royalty has a term of 15 years and MOBISMART has been granted a royalty repurchase provision, whereby it will have, at its sole election and in connection with a potential go-public event, the right to repurchase the Royalty in its entirety for C$10 million.
Green Star Royalties announced an investment in a local, high-growth technology company, MOBISMART, whose products reduce or offset CO2 emissions in environmentally-sensitive areas by displacing diesel usage. MOBISMART’s innovative business model is well positioned for high-growth sectors such as integrated power solutions, solar conversion of refrigeration vehicles and e-fleet fast-charging stations. Green Star Royalties expects cash flows from this investment to commence no later than January 2023.
- Operating business in Canada: MOBISMART is a private, operating company headquartered in Toronto, Canada, that specializes in mobile solar power generation systems with integrated battery storage.
- Reduces reliance on diesel for net zero objectives: MOBISMART’s integrated product offering includes mobile solar power trailers and containers with leading-edge power electronics and remote monitoring. MOBISMART delivers to a wide range of power generation requirements while reducing the need for traditional diesel power generation and its associated CO2.
- MOBISMART is an innovator of advanced, mobile and portable, solar power generation systems that can be easily deployed to construction and natural disaster sites and other urban, rural and remote locations needing off-grid power.
- MOBISMART’s various power generation and battery storage solutions, including trailerized and containerized systems delivering a range of power requirements, work to reduce the reliance on CO2-emitting diesel generation, fill the gap of compromised on-grid power sources, and support 24/7 mission critical needs.
- MOBISMART manufactures its systems in North America, leveraging ISO 9001-certified facilities in Ontario and Quebec. This local control over manufacturing allows for better quality optimization and timely solution delivery, removing any potential supply chain and quality-related issues associated with offshore manufacturing.